Diono are excited to announce that its Traverze™ stroller (TraverzeTM) has won in the Best Stroller category at the JPMA Innovation Awards which recognises products that offer parents innovative ways to safeguard and care for baby, while making their lives easier.
Diono® was presented the award on Thursday, March 22nd, at the JPMA Baby Show Industry Party in Washington D.C., where the brand highlighted the Traverze™ as its newest edition to their family of strollers.
The Traverze™ is a super-compact stroller created to make traveling easier for families on the move, fitting in most overhead cabins and featuring an extendable luggage style handle for easy transportation, instant fold and a hide away protective cover. It also features a one-touch brake with smooth rolling, never flat wheels, shock absorbers and all-wheel suspension ensuring that it turns on a dime, with swivel wheels and agile one-hand steering.
Additional TraverzeTM product features include:
- A reclining backrest allowing a near flat position for ride comfort
- Integral 5-point harness with removable plush pads
- Added storage pocket – on the back of the hood and rain cover storage behind leg rest
- Telescopic pull-along handle – just like your luggage
- Complete with water resistant travel carry bag
- Less than 12.3lbs/5.6kg
- Extra-large basket is accessible in any mode, with space for a cabin-sized luggage bag
The Traverze™ will be available in six colours including Copper Cube, Black Cube, Black Facet (available exclusively from Mothercare), Orange Facet (available exclusively from Mothercare), Yellow Sulphur Linear and Grey Linear, retailing at £249.99.